Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pandemonium

[pan-də-ˈmō-nē-əm]
1. wild confusion; uproar; disorder
2. the abode of all demons
3. Destruction guild on the Burlok server
in Warhammer Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Google Chrome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bludgut
Admin Boss
Bludgut

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Anyone else using the Google Chrome beta browser? I am as of today - it's MUCH quicker than other browsers i've used and I've made it my default browser now. It's amazingly good given its a beta too.
Back to top Go down
http://pandemonium.omgforum.net
Krulga
Moderator Boss
Krulga

Number of posts : 132

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:02 am

Heard some good stuff about it, but haven't tried it out yet. Probably will at some point, though.
Back to top Go down
Raptah
Recruit
Raptah

Number of posts : 49

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:43 am

Im so married with my Firefox plugins that I'll be a while to even consider changing.
Back to top Go down
Bludgut
Admin Boss
Bludgut

Number of posts : 173

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:39 pm

A few days in to my chrome usage and i dont think ill ever go back to firefox or IE. I especially love the way the address bar works and the homepage is AWESOME! It's blisteringly fast and is minimalist in design all of which i LOVE.
Back to top Go down
http://pandemonium.omgforum.net
Krulga
Moderator Boss
Krulga

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:37 am

You really hate it don't you?
Back to top Go down
Krulga
Moderator Boss
Krulga

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 am

I installed it yesterday. Really like it for several reasons. Also I'm not a huge plugin-user so losing plugins isn't an issue for me.
Back to top Go down
Wulleboss
Recruit
Wulleboss

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:33 am

Is there gonna be any compatibility problems like there was in the early days of firefox?
Back to top Go down
Krulga
Moderator Boss
Krulga

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:01 am

They've set up an automated test procedure where they validate Chrome against millions of the most-visited sites in their Google search database, so they have the tools available to make it the most compatible browser period, and it looks like they're using them. But we'll see how that works in practice.

Read this comic for insight into Chrome's features (some of it is rather technical, though):
http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Google Chrome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome   Google Chrome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google Chrome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemonium :: For Da Public :: Da Squig's Head Tavern-
Jump to: