Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pandemonium

[pan-də-ˈmō-nē-əm]
1. wild confusion; uproar; disorder
2. the abode of all demons
3. Destruction guild on the Burlok server
in Warhammer Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krulga
Moderator Boss
Krulga

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Empty
PostSubject: First few days of Warhammer - Postcards from the front   Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:03 pm

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Arkzijarnm009ju5.th
During a visit to the Inevitable City, deep within the Chaos Wastes, Daugamaur was unfortunate enough to get mugged while wandering the treacheous alleys.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Arkzijarnm021qm7.th
Behind a sealed entrance hidden on a small island off the coast of Norsca was the lair of a powerful undead mage. After two attempts, our makeshift warband of many different players managed to defeat it. It dropped a rank 20 Marauder hammer as well as a rank 20 Black Orc shield - unfortunately Gaugul died and got stuck in a cliff on his way back, and wasn't there in time to roll on the drop (he was the only Black Orc there). I won it on a greed roll, but the item was Bind on Pickup.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Arkzijarnm023ko5.th
The corspes of the weakling Empire and their foolish allies litter the ground as the forces of Destruction claim the Fortress of Nordenwatch. Lots of RvR fun with The Discord Coalition and many other players. No Legolas was spared tonight.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Arkzijarnm030gf9.th
At the end of the evening, I managed to obtain rank 12 and traveled to Ostland, one of the zones in the 2nd tier of the Empire vs Chaos conflict. The great forests look awesome. The tier 2 areas also have the first small keeps, adding keep sieges to the fun of RvR combat.

Last edited by Arkzijarn on Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raptah
Recruit
Raptah

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium   Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:36 pm

This is an old pic, from the Open Beta. I had to capture the livelyness of this wondeful pose of this Cold One raptor to prove the magnificent sentience of the Cold Ones (which i suspect are just Raptors in disguise). You see my trusty (now late) Zealot, consequently named Daugamaur, and his trusty (now late) marauder friend Bjorner.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Daugamaurm000um1.th

I got quite far today with my trusty Magus, Daugamaur. This pic was from troll country, thought I'd take a shot of my cool posé (the char model was bugged to that position Wink ) We were on our way to do an "epic" quest, involving some stone and a scepter and their retrieval.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Daugamaurm005xk6.th

While doing this "epic" quest we (my trusty zealot pick-up-rpfriend called "Adahn" and I) stumbled upon this crazy weird monster. I think its a Nurglespawn of some sort, whatever it is, its weird.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Daugamaurm006rx9.th

At the end of our quest, we were confronted by Tchar'zanek himself! He was pleased at our service to him, and rewarded me with a sweeeeet new (Blue Quality) chestpiece.

Here's a pic of teh old bugger:
Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Daugamaurm008hr5.th

Hope to bring you more pics tomorrow from the WAR battlefields.
Back to top Go down
Krulga
Moderator Boss
Krulga

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium   Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Showing off the imba graphics of WAR. Runs quite fluid for me at these settings, even in large fights.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Arkzijarnm239hz4.thOngoing adventures of Pandemonium Arkzijarnm200tt2.thOngoing adventures of Pandemonium Arkzijarnm237qs2.th
Back to top Go down
Krulga
Moderator Boss
Krulga

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium   Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:15 am

Some awesome open RvR going on over the last few days. Took a few screenshots from Ostland/Troll Country last night:

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Krulgam081pk1.th
The oil is dangerous. Got loads of kills before they decided to shoot the cauldron. I pulled down the killspam to show an excerpt from the Order frying session.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Krulgam082yz0.th
When they finally destroyed the oil cauldron and broke open the gates to the keep, us tanks blocked them from entering for quite some time, eventually pouring to defeat the invaders.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Krulgam083sq1.th
After defeating the invaders, we ride out from Mandred's Hold keep to take over the Crypt of Weapons.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Krulgam097ts0.th
Captured the Ruins of Greystone Keep, so felt like standing in the forest, looking cool on the war boar.

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Krulgam099sh0.th
Though this scene looked very nice with the little Empire house deep in the forest, so I took a screenie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium   Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ongoing adventures of Pandemonium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemonium :: For Da Public :: Da Squig's Head Tavern-
Jump to: